Saturday, March 26, 2005

Miss Minogue on the Maas

Off this weekend with W. to Rotterdam to see Miss Kylie Minogue's new Showgirl concert in the Ahoy! We're both big fans and have been for 15-20 years! We'll be staying in the Westin Hotel (compliments of Starwood to thank me for the 50 nights I spent with them last year). We'll probably go shopping and see the DalĂ­ exhibition at Museum Boijmans van Beuningen as well (they've got over 400 of his works on display, but what is it with international museum names that nobody but the locals can pronounce?). Will be nice to get out of town together for a few relaxing days, as it's been three months since we last did that.

Kylie's personal message especially for us:

"Showgirl is not only a celebration of pop songs and my career, but of a long time relationship with my audience. This is my way to say thank you and to share some of the most important moments of my journey so far, a trip down memory lane. It's been so much fun putting the show together. The set list was the starting point and the biggest challenge was to represent my finest records and also my personal favourites. The show has taken just under a year to design and build, but it has been a lifetime in the making. I hope you enjoy this special evening!"

No comments: