Saturday, January 07, 2006

More Old Friends at X-Mas

Got a very special treat this holiday season... I got to Las Vegas a day early for the Consumer Electronics Show which I'm attending for my company, and arranged to meet one of my fellow students from the exchange program I was on in Spain in 1990-91. Kahunya was one of my dear friends while I was there and helped make life bearable in a world before cheap phone calls and ubiquitous e-mail access. He's now finishing up grad school in Oregon and it was great to spend 36 hours with him (even though we both snore like hippos!). :-)

One of our outings included a session at an oxygen bar and one of those dry water massage capsules. Silly but fun! It was great to see you, man, y te deseo mucha suerte con tus estudios y con escoger el proximo camino que vas a caminar en tu vida. Un abrazo muy fuerte!

No comments: