Saturday, May 27, 2006

Goin' to the Chapel...


I'm in Colorado this weekend for my sister's wedding (this afternoon!). It's her second marriage, and it's to a great guy, Mel, she met about two years ago. I've met him 2 or 3 times and he seems a'ight! And they'll be moving to Boston soon with my little niece Merrick, where I'm hoping they'll be very happy together (and at least temporarily concentrating both my siblings in one city!). It's taken Heidi a while to find happiness in life after one false start, and I'm confident she's found "the real deal" now. It was especially nice meeting Mel's family last night, and to have my whole family here as well. It's rare we see each other more than once a year!

Here's to you, Heidi & Mel (and Mer!)! May you have a long life full of happiness and love together!

(Above: The happy couple with friends from Boston)

No comments: