Tuesday, November 20, 2007

More Weekend Pictures

At Starbucks, which opened last week at Schiphol Airport. This has the distinction of being the first Starbucks in Holland open to the general public. The other two are at Nike Headquarters in Hilversum and past the security checkpoint at the airport (which means you only get your latte with a a valid plane ticket). This is one of the largest ones I've ever seen, with an impressive extended seating area. WiFi available, but expensive. €12 for 90 minutes, if I remember correctly.

My colleague Karen at work, who has the distinction of being the only other Iowan working at my company. One of my staff refers to the two of us as "Children of the Corn"! :-) This was at the same company outing as with the owl (see below).

1 comment:

Timo said...

just wait, in a few years I'm sure there will be starbucks every few block like they are here. there are 5 within a 2 block radius of my work and I can see 2 right from my apt window.

Looking Fab!