Sunday, July 31, 2005

Digital Photography Podcast

I never bothered to listen to podcasts (though I was aware of them) until iTunes 4.9 came out and made it so darn easy. One of the first ones I came across was a thrice weekly digital photography tutorial from a guy in Southern Germany called "Tips From The Top Floor". In a very accessible, easy way to learn about working with digital camera's, and he always seems to manage to come up with at least a few winning topics per week. For more information, click on the logo above, or look for his podcast in the iTunes directory.

On a slightly more pessimistic Apple note, my 60GB color iPod died - looks like a hard drive glitch. At least Apple is good about dispatching a box to return it f0r repair. I understand they usually just swap them for a refurbished model. It arrived there on Friday, so we'll see how long it takes. It's trackable online, which at least gives me the confidence they're working on it. Good system.

Arriving tomorrow: bluetooth audio headphones for use with iPod (which is now in the shop!) or any other bluetooth device. Look forward to finding out the quality. Will report back after I've given them a spin!

No comments: