Thursday, June 01, 2006

Home Sweet Home & Cool iPod Accessories

Had a fabulous flight on a KLM 777, which probably has the best business class seats/service I've ever had. Forgot my 3 remaining Ambien on board... ouch. Good news is my doctor hands them out like candy, so I'll pick some up tomorrow! Made it through customs unhindered with my shopping as usual (all you have to do is act American and they're not interested in you) and had a safe trip home and slept for about 4 hours (only got 2-3 on the plane - short flight).

Now that I'm back, I can reveal my special gift to Wilbert (for all his support over the last year) and second favorite iPod accessory: the iHome iH5B - a fully-featured alarm clock with iPod support and great sound:


My first favorite accessory continues to be Harman Kardon's Drive+Play - the kit that makes using the iPod in the car elegant and easy as opposed to messy and difficult (though you pay through the nose for it: €179 + professional installation that costs about the same):


No comments: