Sunday, August 06, 2006

Gay Pride Amsterdam... without me. :-(

Yesterday was the famous Gay Pride parade on the canals of Amsterdam. Unfortunately, I missed it, because with my current eyesight, I wouldn't have enjoyed it very much anyway. I'm pleased to say that I'm seeing a little bit better every day, especially if I keep my eyes well moisturized with artificial tears. So I'm a bit more hopeful and less pessmistic than I've been the last few days. Being like this for so long is a bit depressing. And I was really sorry to miss the canal parade, especially when it was gorgeous weather for once!

I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow to look at my progress, and then I hope to go back to work. I might not be able to do much computer work, but there's so much work that has to be done in the next four weeks that I HAVE to get back. Plus I'm sick and tired of sitting at home along most of the time and am aching for some social contact! :-)

No comments: