Thursday, August 17, 2006

Vision Update

Well, it's been a while since last updated you kind folks out therein Blogland on the current status of my recovery, so here we go...

Things are going slowly but well. I went back to the doctor last Friday and my incisions were fully healed. But my vision is still pretty blurry. I can drive during the day, but it's sort of difficult to read road signs from faraway. I've gotten pretty used to computer work again, but the lack of sharp vision frustrates me greatly. I'm told that I'm progressing normally, but I'm very impatient. If things aren't better after another week then I'm going to start stepping up my demands on my doctor. "God grant me patience, but please hurry up!" Being back at work at least keeps me busy and distracts me.

Will keep you up to date!

No comments: