Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Rumors of my demise are exaggerated...

Hey loyal blog readers! I'm here, I'm alive, I slept a FEW hours in the night, I've peed about 7 IV bags and 4 cups of tea out, and I'm completely inflated with gas! Side effect of the surgery. 

Things went well. Very friendly doctor with reassuring eyes, Dr. Behrens, and I came through it with flying colors. I'm already up and about (a little bit) and can take care of my basic needs, so that's a good sign. About to try breakfast soon - doubt it will be more than yoghurt.

But I digress. Life is pretty good today. I'm looking forward to seeing Wilbert when he arrives, and looking forward to going home soon to start our new adventure there! Many thanks to all those who have been pulling for me!

1 comment:

Jan Snoek said...

Hoi Christoffer,

Mooi dat het allemaal goed is gegaan man. We zijn hier erg blij voor je. Het zal best wennen zijn wanneer je weer gaat eten, maar alles went, (zelfs een vent). We hopen dat je heel snel weer op de been bent. cu soon at home. hugs and xxxx Jan en Michael