Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Back to Normal... sort of...

I went back to work on Monday after two weeks off post lap-band surgery, and my energy has bounced back and I'm feeling pretty good. Still some pain in my chest but that's to be expected (from the port, if you understand what that means). I'm still on a liquid diet, but only about 5 more days to go on that, yeah! Had a chat with my dietition today and wasn't very happy with the menu she was suggesting, but she's going to send it on paper with alternatives and I'll figure something out... the goal is the goal and the goal is sacred! 115kg by 24 September 2009. Watch this space!

Next week off to England again for some fun sales training, then the week after that is our quarterly sales meeting in Singapore, then a show in Hong Kong and a stop by our office in Beijing, so keeping busy!

No comments: