Friday, October 26, 2007

Barry & Christo do Singapore


Our KLM flight attendant friend Barry is in Singapore too, so we went out and had a fun evening after I had my way with the Mac store at Wheelock Place on Orchard Road and Patterson. He bought us tickets to see Stardust, which was surprisingly good and I enjoyed it very much. Good call, sweetie darling! We then went out for steaks, and I ate half my plate as usual, which is just fine! We're going to get together for some shopping tomorrow before heading back to the airport for the long flight home (almost 14 hours!). He's even going to drive me home, which is really sweet of him! We had a really nice talk (he may be Miss Nelly sometimes, but he's got a really good head on his shoulders!) and cleared up some long-standing misconceptions we'd had about each other, which was really great, because Wilbert and I really value his and Richard's friendship. We love you like sisters, boys!

No comments: